Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

One month!

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
Goofle

One month!

Post by Goofle » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:59 pm

So I've had my Z4 for a month (and a day!) now. I got it with 12k on the clock, I've added another two. About half of these were achieved on a few days in Northern France and Belgium, the rest on the A roads of Cumbria.
I must say I'm enjoying every mile - I just wish I'd got it earlier!
I'm off to see the club racing at Croft tomorrow, any excuse for a trip across the Pennines!
Unfortunately I'm still unable to post pictures....

Number5
Lifer
Lifer

Re: One month!

Post by Number5 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:15 pm

Goofle wrote:Unfortunately I'm still unable to post pictures....
Well, we're not talking to you until you do... !
Alpina Roadster #307
Porsche Boxster GTS
Previous Zs
Stratus E86
G29 30i
1x Imola Z4MR
Alpina #019
10x E85 Se/Si Roadsters
2x E89's
Roof Motor Relocations (Bristol)

RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Post by RickRob » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:15 pm

So you're a month late in reporting to the Forum and you have spent none of that time researching how to post pics. Not the greatest of starts! :poke:

See here for how to post pics:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=30

As you have a busy day tomorow I will give you until 21:00 to post pics. Regulear readers of my rantings will confirm that this is probably the most generous amount of time ever granted, so please don't abuse this generosity.

Enjoy Croft, but don't talk to any strangers on the way home!

Oh, and welcome by the way. Enjoy :driving:
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)

Goofle

Post by Goofle » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Number5 wrote:.....Well, we're not talking to you until you do... !
RickRob wrote:......my rantings......
RickRob wrote:......until 21:00 to post pics....
Oh dear....

Incidentally, I'm curious what you mean when you say I'm a month late in reporting!

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:57 pm

Ignore them Goofle , they think its a E85 not E89 :P no need for pics they're nothing special :oops:
Whereabouts the Pennines are you located ?
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

Goofle

Post by Goofle » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:11 pm

Hi,
I'm in Barrow-in -Furness at present. I enjoyed my trip over Kendal, Brough and to Scotch Corner. It's a shame my face caught the sun at Croft, it's currently uncomfortably rather warm. Didn't stop me having the hat down for most of the journey though...
I've not been too fussed over posting pictures as it's totally standard - grey, red leather, 18'' wheels. The only slightly distinguishing things about the car are it's no badges (other than the BMW propellor) and its West Country (Exeter) registration, both of which I like.
Oh, and it's often seen around railway locations!

mr wilks
Legend
Legend

Post by mr wilks » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:21 pm

Grey is a great colour for the E89 especially with red leather .
Are you planning to join any forum meets ?
3 ZMRs
3 E89s
5 Si coupes
5 Si roadsters
997 C4
TTRS
F82 M4
MK7 Golf Gti
current Bmw 6 Gran Turismo

Goofle

Post by Goofle » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:28 pm

mr wilks wrote:Grey is a great colour for the E89 especially with red leather .
Are you planning to join any forum meets ?
If there's one I can get to I may toddle along. I'll be relocating to Argyll and Bute in the near future, so I'll keep an eye out there!

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:00 pm

Hi Goofle, interesting alias. :thumbsup: welcome to the forum. :driving: is more fun than taking pictures. :thumbsup:

A few would be nice though, :)

Goofle

Post by Goofle » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:15 pm

buzyg wrote:Hi Goofle, interesting alias. :thumbsup: welcome to the forum. :driving: is more fun than taking pictures. :thumbsup:

If I could post I would, but it seems a monster faff to use photo bucket or the like, and my car is totally standard. Yes, I've pictures of it here there and everywhere but the actual car is exactly as you'd picture.
As you guess, I'd rather be driving, riding my bikes or spotting trains than faffing on the interweb!
I've looked on 'How Many Left' on the www, there's over 2200 Spec'd like mine on the road. It's hardly exclusive! I've got bikes that have less than 50 of them taxed and on the road!

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:58 pm

Goofle wrote:
buzyg wrote:Hi Goofle, interesting alias. :thumbsup: welcome to the forum. :driving: is more fun than taking pictures. :thumbsup:

If I could post I would, but it seems a monster faff to use photo bucket or the like, and my car is totally standard. Yes, I've pictures of it here there and everywhere but the actual car is exactly as you'd picture.
As you guess, I'd rather be driving, riding my bikes or spotting trains than faffing on the interweb!
I've looked on 'How Many Left' on the www, there's over 2200 Spec'd like mine on the road. It's hardly exclusive! I've got bikes that have less than 50 of them taxed and on the road!
We like pics of bikes too. :)