Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Hello all

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
Keyper

Re: Hello all

Post by Keyper » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:51 am

Nowhere near London :) Welcome aboard :thumbsup:
2004 E85 2.5i Sterling Grey - Now Gone
2010 E89 35i Titanium Silver

London_Gains

Post by London_Gains » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Thanks everyone. I don't currently have very many high quality pictures of the zed as yet but I'll throw one up in a second.

Bit of background - I just turned 25, and after spending 11 months looking for a 1 owner 3 Litre Msport Highline edition with red seats, 2 popped up at the same time , one at Sytner Sheffield and one at Sytner Bham. Was looking for Tan seats with wood dash but I saw a total of ZERO for sale throughout the whole year so I just gave up.

Tis a nice upgrade from the Fiesta I have been running for the last 3 years.

Checked both and went for Sytner Sheffield and haven't looked back since.

Have since had the car fully detailed , polished waxed and sealed, not a swirl mark in sight which makes very happy and paranoid at the same time.

I'm now looking to mod it slightly, dropping it on Eibachs or H&R's then putting some spacers on there. Was thinking about wrapping the interior trim dark Carbon Fibre but i'll see what I can afford.

I also don't run a front numberplate at the minute, I think it looks beautifully aggresive without and want to see how long I can get away with it. ( speeding through Average speed checks is also lovely.

(Excuse this one, she just couldn't help herself to a picture in the boot...useful to know she will fit if she talks out of turn (kidding ..) )
Last edited by London_Gains on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
To Do: 19" Staggered CSL Rims
DONE
Conti Sport Contact 6 Tyres: DONE
KW V1 Coilovers DONE
LaminX Headlights and TailightsDONE
Quad Pipe Conversion - Eissenmann Race Quad Ordered [23/05/2016 - Being built in Germany]

London_Gains

Post by London_Gains » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:41 pm

jimbo1958 wrote:
London_Gains wrote:1 month old 3.0 Msport Highline Z4 owner here. Thought I would introduce myself, looking to be a very active member of the online Z4 community.

I'm down in North London and will be sure to give you all a wave on the roads.
North London here as well.......Welcome neighbour. :thumbsup:
Where abouts in North London mate?

I'm from Enfield, not too far from Punter in Harrow. I've seen a handful of z4's over the last year, can probably count them on one hand. Typical that the day I buy it I see 3 on the drive home. Obligatory wave went their way of course.
Last edited by London_Gains on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DONE
KW V1 Coilovers DONE
Quad Pipe Conversion - Eissenmann Race Quad Ordered [23/05/2016 - Being built in Germany]

Maniac
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Maniac » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:28 pm

They do look good without the front plate. I await your report on the cost of the fine or whether you get a warning ;)

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:54 pm

You could probably get away with no front plate as it fell off officer, but as the rear looks to be illegal as well then Mr Officer will be out with his summons :)

Tim.

RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Post by RickRob » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:02 pm

When I saw the 2nd pic I thought: " Blimey that was a result, mine only had soft top covers in the boot when I bought it." :P

Looks very nice - and the car!

Enjoy :driving:
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)

jimbo1958
Lifer
Lifer

Post by jimbo1958 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:04 am

London_Gains wrote:
jimbo1958 wrote:
London_Gains wrote:1 month old 3.0 Msport Highline Z4 owner here. Thought I would introduce myself, looking to be a very active member of the online Z4 community.

I'm down in North London and will be sure to give you all a wave on the roads.
North London here as well.......Welcome neighbour. :thumbsup:

I'm from Enfield, not too far from Punter in Harrow. I've seen a handful of z4's over the last year, can probably count them on one hand. Typical that the day I buy it I see 3 on the drive home. Obligatory wave went their way of course.
Enfield as well.
Z4 e85 3.0 - GONE
Z4 e89 35i - GONE
Jaguar F Type V6s Roadster :driving:
Abarth 695 Rivale :driving:

London_Gains

Post by London_Gains » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:30 pm

I'm from Enfield, not too far from Punter in Harrow. I've seen a handful of z4's over the last year, can probably count them on one hand. Typical that the day I buy it I see 3 on the drive home. Obligatory wave went their way of course.[/quote]

Enfield as well.[/quote]

Ah superb, I live near Oakwood / Cockfosters. How about yourself? I would love to get a closer look at your 35i.
DONE
KW V1 Coilovers DONE

Theivz

Post by Theivz » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:04 pm

congrats on the car. paint looks immaculate. front end looks soo aggressive

small world. im at work in enfield town atm. brought up in oakwood but now live in west london

let me know if you u guys are up for a mini meet :driving:

Theivz

Post by Theivz » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:05 pm

btw is yours a manual or auto?