Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Thieves around.

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
ronk
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Thieves around.

Post by ronk » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:51 pm

halifaxbantam wrote:
ronk wrote:The scrotes can have a huge impact on society.
:thumbsup:

But are knocked into a cocked hat by Government Ministers & 'do gooders' :evil:
Don't get me started!!! :rofl:
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

Havard

Post by Havard » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Jonny essex wrote:Soft lads.....i would beat them to death for even goin near my house, my fists make plenty of damage not a hammer, then tie them up and call the plod. :thumbsup:
I recently had to beat a burglar to death with his own shoes and then peeled him with a hot spoon.......etc etc.

H.
ImageImage

halifaxbantam

Post by halifaxbantam » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:21 pm

Havard wrote:
Jonny essex wrote:Soft lads.....i would beat them to death for even goin near my house, my fists make plenty of damage not a hammer, then tie them up and call the plod. :thumbsup:
I recently had to beat a burglar to death with his own shoes and then peeled him with a hot spoon.......etc etc.

H.
:rofl: :thumbsup:
Previous - 2006 Z4MR Titanium Silver Imola Leather

djb222

Post by djb222 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:25 pm

Update.

Had a call from the CID today. The idiots who broke into our house last year and have been in custody since just before christmas were in court this week. They pleaded guilty and were sentenced to 5 and a half years each. Great news.

Must say the cid played a blinder.

R.E92

Post by R.E92 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:59 am

djb222 wrote:Update.

Had a call from the CID today. The idiots who broke into our house last year and have been in custody since just before christmas were in court this week. They pleaded guilty and were sentenced to 5 and a half years each. Great news.

Find their prison address and send them a cheesy signed photo of yourself sitting in your Z with the roof down on a sunny day. Maybe add "Wish you were here xxx" on the back.

I'm sure they will appreciate that while being buggered silly in their cage :evil:

Maniac
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Maniac » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:03 am

R.E92 wrote:
djb222 wrote:Update.

Find their prison address and send them a cheesy signed photo of yourself sitting in your Z with the roof down on a sunny day. Maybe add "Wish you were here xxx" on the back.

I'm sure they will appreciate that while being buggered silly in their cage :evil:
Until they're released and come looking...

Finisterre

Post by Finisterre » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:21 am

halifaxbantam wrote:
As for the Defender three to four a week were getting stolen up until I retired.
What were you, a one man crime wave?
:)

Edit. Having read the thread it makes a bit more sense now.
E85 2.0. + E39 530i touring.

halifaxbantam

Post by halifaxbantam » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:49 am

An intelligent man typing a response before reading the full post!! not like you Mr. Finisterre :roll:
Last edited by halifaxbantam on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tricky Dicky

Post by Tricky Dicky » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:12 pm

A few weeks ago burglars broke into a neighbours house during the day between 11-00 am and 17-00 pm took keys and stole an Audi TT , another Audi was stolen the same way same time of the day ,neighbours got a new TT ,,it happened to us about 12 years ago ,the A**e H***s broke into house took my keys and wife's keys from a key box then stole my VW Passatt and wife's MX5 which was in the garage while we were asleep found my car ,recovered , wife's car partially burnt out in Tyseley Bham polce would not get it for us ,from getting call off cops ,phoning ins comp and the recovery vehicle getting to scene maybe 1hr , the MX5 was stolen again ,the police did not perform very in my opinion ,I told them as well we had decorators in the week before doing front of house ,wife caught one of them in lounge , ,they were involved in my opinion , but could not prove it ,The moral of the storey, don't leave your keys in a visible place , if you have tradesmen working in your property never ever ever leave them to their own devices or to nose around your property ,not ever , trust me they will , this is what happened to us,
2013 E89 Z4 2.0L M Spec titanium silver,black leather,comfort pack, 19" 326 alloys ,I love this car. :driving:

matthurley

Post by matthurley » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:28 pm

Tricky Dicky wrote:A few weeks ago burglars broke into a neighbours house during the day between 11-00 am and 17-00 pm took keys and stole an Audi TT , another Audi was stolen the same way same time of the day ,neighbours got a new TT ,,it happened to us about 12 years ago ,the A**e H***s broke into house took my keys and wife's keys from a key box then stole my VW Passatt and wife's MX5 which was in the garage while we were asleep found my car ,recovered , wife's car partially burnt out in Tyseley Bham polce would not get it for us ,from getting call off cops ,phoning ins comp and the recovery vehicle getting to scene maybe 1hr , the MX5 was stolen again ,the police did not perform very in my opinion ,I told them as well we had decorators in the week before doing front of house ,wife caught one of them in lounge , ,they were involved in my opinion , but could not prove it ,The moral of the storey, don't leave your keys in a visible place , if you have tradesmen working in your property never ever ever leave them to their own devices or to nose around your property ,not ever , trust me they will , this is what happened to us,
Another one to be wary off is when a taxi takes you to your holiday coach/airport. I've heard of them tipping off burglars that your house in unoccupied.
Z4 30i Sdrive Space Grey/ Coral Red

mad4slalom

Post by mad4slalom » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:50 pm

halifaxbantam wrote:It would indeed Andy :D

I've seen owners dogs fed with mince meat in the past :o
:? errr, .....

halifaxbantam

Post by halifaxbantam » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:52 pm

Errrr what?

techathy

Post by techathy » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:24 am

mad4slalom wrote:

A bit of meat as a peace offering and you'll often become the dog's best friend!
Current: '09 Lotus Evora Launch Edition
Previous: '13 BMW 120dx, '15 BMW z4 35iS

flybobbie
Lifer
Lifer

Post by flybobbie » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:26 am

My colleagues sister attended her 40th wedding anniversary party last week.
Whilst there her house got broke into.
Apparently they hardly ever go out, so someone knew they would be out.
Where do you start when there was 200 guests?

The kitchen glass was lifted out because the double glazing panel had been fitted from the outside!
Her sister is into dress making and the toe rags had scattered her dress pins in a cage where she keeps the dogs if they go out.
The pins were stuck in their little paws.

I told my colleague they needed to keep valuables in a bank vault......but looks like even they are not secure!

halifaxbantam

Post by halifaxbantam » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:16 am

techathy wrote:
mad4slalom wrote:

A bit of meat as a peace offering and you'll often become the dog's best friend!
Yep, remember a few Burglaries where mince meat/steak was used by the offenders to 'bribe' the dog!!