Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

New E89 Deals

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
Z4monster

New E89 Deals

Post by Z4monster » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:59 pm

So, I got a phone call from my local BMW dealer last Monday. I was asked if I was interested in changing my two year old 28i for a new model. Now obviously I was cautious as some things are too good to be true but a new car is always welcome so off I pop to see what the story is.

The deal was same payment as I've got now and nothing down as deposit and get me into a new car. So after chatting for a while to confirm the spec I wanted, I am now waiting for delivery in June of a brand new, factory order Z4 28i.

The discount on the new car is over 8k and they are taking my current Z4 and settling the finance off. Altogether I'm very happy at the deal although I know not everyone likes PCP finance but it suits me.

So I'm currently waiting for Mineral Grey with Coral Red leather to arrive in the UK, just in time for the summer weather to turn up.

Anyone else been contacted recently?

envy

Re: New E89 Deals

Post by envy » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:36 pm

sounds like a good deal

i had a phone call last week from douglas park about a new one they had in, similar spec to mine white, red leather, m sport, 326m alloys, pdc, heated seats, manual (mine is an auto). they would of taken mine back and i could of had the new one for about a £500 deposit and an extra £20 a month on my current pcp. i declined as it wasnt an auto and was a bit too similar to mine colourwise

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:42 pm

The finance chappie from my local dealer tried to call me the other week no doub't to entice me into a new PCP agreement, I didn't return his call lol. Its great you get into a new Zed for no extra outlay its whether you want to keep going on forever taking out a new finance agreement. For me I do so little mileage in the Zed, just hit 2K in 2 years :oops: :oops: its not really worth me changing and would prefer to buy the Zed once the PCP is up in 4 years and then the car is mine rather than keep swapping it and the finance going on and on :) I'm planning on getting a new smaller practical car soon to compliment the Zed and will replace this every 2 to 3 years but the PCP on that will be a third what I'm currently forking out on the Zed. Will keep the Zed for some years to come for fun in the sun.

Tim.

metal licker
Lifer
Lifer

Post by metal licker » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:26 am

Got 11250 of list on a 35i and a 4.9% finance deal ,very happy :D
Plus a bit of equity on the old Zed

Edit - Also found out the 28i and 35i are only available in Msport now
718 4.0 GTS Boxster in YELLOW :driving:
718 Guards Red Boxster .........Gone!
A35 AMG saloon .........Gone!
JCW ...........Gone !
E89 35i Msport VO ................Gone !
E89 23i SE DSB ................Gone !

Hello to Jason Isaacs

New2Zed

Post by New2Zed » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Got £6,500 off a 20i for my wife yesterday and I'm probably the worst haggler in the country, anyone else would have got £7,500.
Guess they're struggling to sell them or there's a new model on the way no-one knows anything about :? .
2014 Z4 2.0. (driven by her in doors cos she thinks she looks pretty in it).
Range Rover Evoque (toss up between one of these and an X4)
Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglia

stephendutton

Post by stephendutton » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:04 pm

Z4monster may I ask how long you had left to run on your current PCP deal.

Z4monster

Post by Z4monster » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:05 pm

I am just on 2 years of a 4 year deal. So two years left in the existing deal. Normally there isn't a deal to be done at this stage as the PX price is much less than the outstanding amount.

But apparently at the moment that isn't an issue. I did wonder if they are keen to get some older 28i on the used approved as there aren't many nationally available.

Or it could just be they are desperate for new car sales.

ruggedscot

Post by ruggedscot » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:16 am

Desperate for new car sales and will do what they can plus its hitting peak months for convertibles so they hope to sell on quickly at a profit double enders for them
2009 Z4 23Sdrive heated red leather satellite navigation

Angie4m
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Angie4m » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:58 pm

I was forever pestered from 2 months after picking up my E88's to sell them. Honestly didn't matter how many times I told them they wouldn't listen. Eventually took a call to BMW UK to complain about the dealership and they stopped.

However I have had Eastern contact me a few times asking if I am looking to buy a new car, even thought they know I got a 35is in January! :headbang: I'm sure they keep doing it just so they can say, Wow! Thats a car!
Deep Sea Blue sDrive35is - I LOVE IT! Best car I've ever owned :) - Gone
RRS V8 Supercharged - Gone
Abarth 595 Competizione - Gone
Yas Marina Blue M4 Coupe - Gone

Current:
Protonic Blue i8
Amethyst 997
F56 JCW Challenge (19 of 52)

Still Shy and retiring