Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Advice

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
kjb1

Advice

Post by kjb1 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:03 am

Nothing worse than a thread getting totally swamped by silly arguments over absolutely nothing. Would you two honestly stand in front of eachother and talk this utter rubbish? In reality, no. It annoys me when threads get daft like this, expect it of someone OP's age ( no offence OP ), but not from two who clearly have been on forums for a fair bit of time and should by now be beyond this. Its boring, off topic, uninteresting and a tad sad!! get a grip!!!

Back on topic.

groovy_hippy

Advice

Post by groovy_hippy » Sun May 28, 2017 7:29 am

And the awesome thing about the pre-facelift cars is they come with a complete wiring loom so adding extras is easy. And the pre-facelift doesn't have the silly 'emergency/pre brake priming' thing, so you get a consistent brake pedal.
The 2.2 is a lovely engine too :-) it doesn't have to be all about engine size and BHP, it's the nut holding the wheel that counts...
Thumbs up OP! :-)
Current ... 2007 Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport | Manual | Alpine White | Black leather | Piano black dash
Intro to Zeds, now sold... 2007 Z4 2.5i SE Roadster | Manual | Stratus Grey | Red Leather | CDV delete | DLV backbox

toolmanchris

Advice

Post by toolmanchris » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:28 pm

MT94 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 10:08 pm Just so everyone knows I have finally bought a Z4 thank you for all your advice and replies the car I bought was a 2.2 silver Z4 SE 2004 very happy and can't wait to pick it up and start driving
Cheers
Matt
Well done and welcome to the 2.2 club :D :driving:
Reliant Scimitar GTE in Bold yellow (under restoration) http://www.toolmanweb.com