Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Now offering..

Discussion of other cars non-Z4
Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Now offering..

Post by Ducklakeview » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:41 pm

Full coding and diagnostics, including recoding used modules to your car, and deleting/adding keys to the immobiliser/remote locking systems.

Have bought myself a new Launch X431 Pro3s V2, and it can do pretty much anything, to pretty much ALL makes and models.

Just a heads up :)

Mike

IAmOrion

Now offering..

Post by IAmOrion » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:29 am

Ducklakeview wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:41 pm Full coding and diagnostics, including recoding used modules to your car, and deleting/adding keys to the immobiliser/remote locking systems.

Have bought myself a new Launch X431 Pro3s V2, and it can do pretty much anything, to pretty much ALL makes and models.

Just a heads up :)

Mike
Hi Mike,

I've just picked up an x431 Pro 3 myself with 1 year of updates, and have every single vehicle they offer downloaded and activated etc etc - I was trying to figure out how to add keys to the EWS though - I found the test keys, enable / disable keys but not the Adding of keys?

Would you mind telling me where it is - looking at launch's website I suspect I'm looking in the wrong part of the BMW section (From memory my BMW version is 50.10).

Also, can this be used to program CAS keys on E89s ??
NO LONGER OWN A Z4 SO NOT AS ACTIVE HERE ANYMORE (IF AT ALL).
I STILL OFFER FREE CARLY CODING & EWS KEY/TRANSPONDER CODING AT MY HOME
IN CAMBRIDGE CB22

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Z4DIYCustomMods/