Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Toyota MR2s

Discussion of other cars non-Z4
Russ59

Toyota MR2s

Post by Russ59 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:17 am

john-e89 wrote:
Russ59 wrote:I had a UK MK2 T bar N/A for a few years and made a few changes in that time, full bodykit which I made myself as I had my own fibreglass business. Full Turbo engine/rear clip fitted, custom exhaust.
Very nice car to drive.

John-e89, would love to come have a look at yours.

This was mine.

A girl had one of your kits and painted it candy apple red Russ, she had E2 LOU reg plate I think it was, she spent a fortune on it. Can't bloody find a pic now I'm looking... :lol:
Yeah I remember her, think she crashed it and I had to make her a new front bumper, I'll take a look, lol
2005, 3.0l Toledo Blue, sports seats, sports suspension, ZHP, MFSW,4 clear spot rear lights, clear side repeaters and third brake light , 19" AXE EX14 wheels, DIY carbon badges, interior parts gloss black wrapped, rear spoiler

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Toyota MR2s

Post by john-e89 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:27 am

afennell wrote:Good to see a few other old mr2 owners happy with their Zs as its been big deal for me to sell her..
If anyone is interested more info on the for sale add. http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=191556
That was a bargain if you sold it under 5k my friend.

Did you see that red N reg red show car that had 27k on it and a chromed engine for sale around September time in the New Mills area of Derbyshire? The guy is half an hour from me and wanted 8k for it, I wouldn't even have talked him down in price, it was pristine, I rang him but it had gone as I saw the ad too late, I'm still crying in my soup, a red concours one is my holy grail, it won't come up again, I'm truly gutted I missed it. :cry:
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Toyota MR2s

Post by john-e89 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:32 am

Russ59 wrote:
john-e89 wrote:
Russ59 wrote:
A girl had one of your kits and painted it candy apple red Russ, she had E2 LOU reg plate I think it was, she spent a fortune on it. Can't bloody find a pic now I'm looking... :lol:
Yeah I remember her, think she crashed it and I had to make her a new front bumper, I'll take a look, lol
Yes she did crash it, I could never figure out how she got in the thing, she was a fairly big unit, didn't shy away from the cake van.... :lol:
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

afennell

Toyota MR2s

Post by afennell » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:21 am

john-e89 wrote:
afennell wrote:Good to see a few other old mr2 owners happy with their Zs as its been big deal for me to sell her..
If anyone is interested more info on the for sale add. http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=191556
That was a bargain if you sold it under 5k my friend.

Did you see that red N reg red show car that had 27k on it and a chromed engine for sale around September time in the New Mills area of Derbyshire? The guy is half an hour from me and wanted 8k for it, I wouldn't even have talked him down in price, it was pristine, I rang him but it had gone as I saw the ad too late, I'm still crying in my soup, a red concours one is my holy grail, it won't come up again, I'm truly gutted I missed it. :cry:
I did not see that car, neweraimports.com did have a very clean white one a while back but wanted silly £££.

Russ59

Toyota MR2s

Post by Russ59 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:05 pm

john-e89 wrote:
Russ59 wrote:
john-e89 wrote:
Yes she did crash it, I could never figure out how she got in the thing, she was a fairly big unit, didn't shy away from the cake van.... :lol:

Here it is John.

2005, 3.0l Toledo Blue, sports seats, sports suspension, ZHP, MFSW,4 clear spot rear lights, clear side repeaters and third brake light , 19" AXE EX14 wheels, DIY carbon badges, interior parts gloss black wrapped, rear spoiler