Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Sunday 19th Feb

Post details of upcoming meets and events in here.
jamesditchy

Sunday 19th Feb

Post by jamesditchy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:12 am

So after buying a new zed from the auctions last month, I've had it into German Motor Works in Radcliffe(as recommended by a forum member :thumbsup: ) for a service and full check over. Turns out I got a good one, thank God. Just got a few electrical gremlins to sort, booked in Monday but I can't resist getting it out for its first run.

Just checked the forecast for Sunday and it's going to be dry with Sunny spells. Going to take a run into North Wales. Setting off from Chester then down to evo triangle, on through to Llangollen and up the Horseshoe pass then up towards Tarporley then back through Delamere Forest. If anyone fancies a run out let me know :driving:

patriot66
Lifer
Lifer

Sunday 19th Feb

Post by patriot66 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi James. Hope you guys are well and enjoyed India. I would really have liked to tag along on Sunday but I've just fitted new discs/pads and now it's on axle stands with all the front end off ! Just got carried away tinkering ! Looking forward to the Galloway weekend though. We've got a room booked at Premier Inn Kilmarnock on the Saturday night now so just need to sort arrangements to get up there. Have a good run on Sunday and post some photos of your new Zed. :thumbsup:
Sterling Grey '03 2.5i SE / Infinitas Supercharger / S.M.G / Hardtop / Gloss Black 162s / Bilstein B4s / 3.0i Brakes / DLV De-Cat & Silencer / Rebuilt VANOS / Sonar 2Xcite Lights / Carbon & Alcantara Trim / M-Sport Seats / ...& Side Covers !

cerbera

Sunday 19th Feb

Post by cerbera » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:24 pm

Thanks for posting up, and would've joined you in a heartbeat but got some pesky DIY this weekend that can't really be postponed. :(
Also looking forward to the Galloway weekend :thumbsup:

And like Simon said, new Z4 pictures are required.

jamesditchy

Sunday 19th Feb

Post by jamesditchy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:21 am

Thanks lads, looking forward to getting out and hopefully getting some good pics. Looking forward to Galloway too. I've booked a hotel in girvan. Leaves a 45 min coast drive up in the morning up to the meet.

Jay