Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Hi from the land of the prince bishops (countyDurham)

First port of call for new members
Mighty1

Post by Mighty1 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:52 pm

Mighty1 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:59 am
RickRob wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:56 pm Thanks for the pics - looks nice.

Teddie looks very at home in the Zed. Do you know where you got his seat from? I am wondering if they do them in large/extra large size, as we have a German Shepherd who always looks a bit forelorn when I go out in the Zed without her. I'd like to take her out in the Zed, but she would need to be very firmly strapped in!
Hi yeah think you can get large size teddie just sits in the seat and he's fastened in via seatbelt being passed under his harness into seatbelt holder
My wife got it off Amazon she's looking to see if she's still got details of company
Geoff
Hi rock rob spoke to my good lady she bought it from a company called dopodo off amazon good luck Geoff
Previous
Z4 2.0 M sport
Porsche Boxster
SLk 3.5
MK1 Mx5
Currently z2.5 Auto exclusive Maldives blue

RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Post by RickRob » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:46 pm

Mighty1 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:52 pm
Mighty1 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:59 am
RickRob wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:56 pm Thanks for the pics - looks nice.

Teddie looks very at home in the Zed. Do you know where you got his seat from? I am wondering if they do them in large/extra large size, as we have a German Shepherd who always looks a bit forelorn when I go out in the Zed without her. I'd like to take her out in the Zed, but she would need to be very firmly strapped in!
Hi yeah think you can get large size teddie just sits in the seat and he's fastened in via seatbelt being passed under his harness into seatbelt holder
My wife got it off Amazon she's looking to see if she's still got details of company
Geoff

Hi rock rob spoke to my good lady she bought it from a company called dopodo off amazon good luck Geoff
Thanks Geoff - I'll take a look. :thumbsup:
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)