Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Hello! (G'day) from Melbourne!

First port of call for new members
Trehan_Silva_1997_

Post by Trehan_Silva_1997_ » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:09 am

Mr Tidy wrote: Well unless you know some quiet back-roads. And don't go for it on Holiday weekends with the doubled fines!

How do you guys put up with that sort of cr*p?
Quiet roads I know a few :roll:

ahh so you're aware of the madness that is Victoria's traffic laws :headbang:
Jollyjoiner wrote: Now let the spending begin on mods and the odd little issue which these lovable cars like to throw at us every now and then
ahh I've already replaced the radiator! (the poor fellow had a hairline crack in the pipe leading to the radiator :fuelfire: :( )
And me thinks, it is time for some new rims/wheels...

Gladly done in the name of love! :oops: :wub:

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:58 pm

Trehan_Silva_1997_ wrote: ahh so you're aware of the madness that is Victoria's traffic laws
Oh yes, I was over for 5 weeks on a business trip in April 2010, then back for another 5 weeks on holiday that October!

Given the speeding and hooning issues it made me wonder why anyone would actually buy a V8 Holden - sadly that may be why it soon won't be an option! :(

Hope you get the opportunity to enjoy your Z4! :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Trehan_Silva_1997_

Post by Trehan_Silva_1997_ » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:16 am

Mr Tidy wrote: Given the speeding and hooning issues it made me wonder why anyone would actually buy a V8 Holden - sadly that may be why it soon won't be an option!
I suspect that may be just the reason people still go for them! an endangered species always attracts coveting :') :'(

Oh always!, most of my friends (sans a few exceptions) love their jdm cars and while I'm not averse to them somehow they don't beat a Z4 for overall feel and enjoyment not to mention that perfect top down drive :driving: :wub: