Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Just saying Hi to everyone old and new

First port of call for new members
zee42

Post by zee42 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:17 am

takedown8 wrote:A cruise missile? That is well-deserved for anyone who damages another person's Zed. I have personal experience! Mine was a hit and run.
well if that is true ......then I would have to shoot myself because I was driving the lawnmower :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine was hit and run also..........first I hit it....then I ran so I wouldnt see myself and call the cops on me,I also had my hands over my eyes while running so I wouldnt be able to pick myself out of the line up :lol: :lol: :lol:

pvr
Legend
Legend

Post by pvr » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:19 am

I hope you disowned yourself and scrapped your name out of your will. :lol:
Current:
911-50 Black - unique spec
X5M - 575 hp of fun in a V8
Abarth 595 Comp.
Golf Clipper - collectors item
Z4 3.0si Black Sapphire
VW ID.3

Previous:
Z4M Silver Grey - non flimper spec (gone to Bing)
Z4 3.0 Toledo

flyboyaj

Post by flyboyaj » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:10 pm

zee42 wrote:
let's see..........your building a deck...............expanding the driveway.............and your driving record is screwed up......hmmmmmmm sounds like there's a woman involved in there somewhere :shock:
would love to come help with the Christmas lights,but you mentioned that you were getting a riding lawnmower so I may come up to help out....but I'm parking the "Z" in Delaware and walking the rest of the way....Z4's and lawnmowers don't mix real well :lol:
never tried cleaning the brake dust off the wheels with a torque wrench..hows that work?....and what is the proper torque for brake dust anyway??????
The woman in question has been gone since Oct 8, 2006. Took me quite a while to get over that one. I'm just now finally starting to move on. No new women... I'm single, abstinent, and loving every minute of it! Of course putting 6431 miles on my Z in the last 4 1/2 months has helped quite a bit.

Already have the riding lawnmower, but I need a shed to put it in still. It barely fits in the garage with the Z.

The Torque wrench is so that when I put the wheels back on I can tighten the lug nuts to the proper torque (I use 90lbs). I just clean the dust off with a sponge and soapy water. Although, I think you were kidding when you asked that question.

Sorry to hear about the strife in your life lately, but it sounds like your doing well with it all. I absoulutely hate to hear that you are without your Zed right now. It's gonna feel like riding a rocket ship when you finally get her back, though, so that'll be kewl.
Member ZSCCA

Wondermike

Post by Wondermike » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:38 pm

flyboyaj wrote:...And WonderMike, big HOWDIE to ya! When you coming for a visit?...
Who knows - maybe next year :D

Got any Hooters pics for me in the meantime? 8)

flyboyaj

Post by flyboyaj » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:44 pm

Not on hand, but I can go down to the local one and get some for ya.
Member ZSCCA

Wondermike

Post by Wondermike » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:15 pm

Sweeeeeeeeet! Go, then post a full review in the gallery 8)

Rick Hunter
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Rick Hunter » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:27 am

Wondermike wrote:
flyboyaj wrote:...And WonderMike, big HOWDIE to ya! When you coming for a visit?...
Who knows - maybe next year :D

Got any Hooters pics for me in the meantime? 8)
I'll do one better for ya, mate... Hooters calendar girl (snapped this one last year in Las Vegas)
'07 Imola Red Image Coupé

zee42

Post by zee42 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:12 am

flyboyaj wrote:
zee42 wrote:
let's see..........your building a deck...............expanding the driveway.............and your driving record is screwed up......hmmmmmmm sounds like there's a woman involved in there somewhere :shock:
would love to come help with the Christmas lights,but you mentioned that you were getting a riding lawnmower so I may come up to help out....but I'm parking the "Z" in Delaware and walking the rest of the way....Z4's and lawnmowers don't mix real well :lol:
never tried cleaning the brake dust off the wheels with a torque wrench..hows that work?....and what is the proper torque for brake dust anyway??????
The woman in question has been gone since Oct 8, 2006. Took me quite a while to get over that one. I'm just now finally starting to move on. No new women... I'm single, abstinent, and loving every minute of it! Of course putting 6431 miles on my Z in the last 4 1/2 months has helped quite a bit.

Already have the riding lawnmower, but I need a shed to put it in still. It barely fits in the garage with the Z.

The Torque wrench is so that when I put the wheels back on I can tighten the lug nuts to the proper torque (I use 90lbs). I just clean the dust off with a sponge and soapy water. Although, I think you were kidding when you asked that question.

Sorry to hear about the strife in your life lately, but it sounds like your doing well with it all. I absoulutely hate to hear that you are without your Zed right now. It's gonna feel like riding a rocket ship when you finally get her back, though, so that'll be kewl.

no strife in the life flyboy..it's just the way it is when you have kids..you send them to college so they can get a job and make tons of money and the first thing they do is come home and get YOUR MONEY :lol: :lol: :lol:

The "Z" will be back better than ever and then I'm going to put a supercharger on it and try out a few of those Jersey cops you keep talking about....I mean you and WL got kicked out of Maryland......how hard could it be to get kicked out of Jersey???
going to be up your way this weekend,going to Philly with the truck to drop off some of my sons stuff...couch,chairs tables..he's been living like a Spartan for 3 years....If I see a "Z" pulled over getting a ticket I'll give you a shout and a wave...I'll throw a box of doughnuts out the window as I go past,and when he goes for them.....hit the gas....I got your back

flyboyaj

Post by flyboyaj » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:36 am

That guy wasn't a cop that kicked us out, he was just a mall security guard and I still don't understand what his problem was, I wasn't leaving any tire marks with my 360's or drifting practices. Maybe it was the noise of first gear readlined and the tires spinning. :lol: :twisted:

I'll be airborne this weekend, but I'll be back Tue night to see the Philadelphia Symphony, they are putting on Best of Beethoven - 9 Symphonies in 90 Minutes.

Try the Tia place on South Street near the river (I think it's the 4th one up on the right if your walking from the street that runs along the river). It's small, but really good food. I think that area of downtown has free wi-fi (courtesy of the city) so bring your laptop too.

Jimmy Buffett is gonna be at the Tweeter Center in Camden across the river that night too, but I'm gonna miss that one. He'll be back in Atlantic City later in the week so I'll try to catch him then.

Have a safe trip!
Member ZSCCA

Wondermike

Post by Wondermike » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:40 pm

Rick Hunter wrote:....I'll do one better for ya, mate... Hooters calendar girl (snapped this one last year in Las Vegas)...
Much appreciated ImageImage

muppet

Re: Just saying Hi to everyone old and new

Post by muppet » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:17 am

zee42 wrote:Hi to all,some of you know me others wish they didnt,I'm a little of both :wink:
Are you not a lot of one :wink:
ZED 3 2.8 quick enough for an old bloke.. then I crashed it...now it's fixed

zee42

Re: Just saying Hi to everyone old and new

Post by zee42 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:03 am

muppet wrote:
zee42 wrote:Hi to all,some of you know me others wish they didnt,I'm a little of both :wink:
Are you not a lot of one :wink:
sometimes...I think...ma :wink: 8) ybe

ovrkll
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ovrkll » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:09 am

Hello Everyone!!
Was on Z4um a short while before it went down and have migrated across several others. Know quite a few of the members here and promise that I will try not to instigate too much :twisted:
Thanks to F-n-I for the OFFICIAL invite :wink:

Cheers!

rosierobins

Post by rosierobins » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:22 pm

Hi, just saying my first hello. Checking out the z4-forum. What's been going on here?

rosie

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:24 pm

rosierobins wrote:Hi, just saying my first hello. Checking out the z4-forum. What's been going on here?

rosie
Welcome Rosie!! :D

We've only been here just over a week, but going strong so far!! :D