Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Newbie with a serious tuning disorder.

First port of call for new members
JINGLE

Post by JINGLE » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:27 pm

bet you loved the road time! hopefully get to see/hear this in the flesh at a meet soon :D

Stevie.w

Post by Stevie.w » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:08 am

Thanks lads. Been away the weekend so wasn't able to post up. I'm trying to pop down to the Lakes, will probably be sat/sun if all goes to plan.
Thought I better post up about the Z4 and more so myself. I took a massive seizure at work 14 days ago and had to have large blood clot removed from my brain, so far everything's went as planned and hopefully home tomorrow for some rest and recoup. Not sure what's allowed driving wise as now have 3 new ports tapped direct to brain/ecu. Always looking to do something different so we could run launch control, flat shift and Mmm nitrous. Before any of that I'm going to get my oldest son to take me out in it and put some miles on it as he's of just now with knee operation. As a passenger I might get a better feel for the car and see other areas I'd like to cover.
I certainly want to pop down to the Lakes and spend time with fellow members, so looking forward to that as will my wife and boys.
Last edited by Stevie.w on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

S3NYR

Post by S3NYR » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:57 pm

:o Wow, this looks amazing! Great work. I take my hat off to you. :thumbsup:

Stevie.w

Post by Stevie.w » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:47 pm

Stevie.w wrote:Thanks lads. Been away the weekend so wasn't able to post up. I'm trying to pop down to the Lakes, will probably be sat/sun if all goes to plan.
Thought I better post up about the Z4 and more so myself. I took a massive seizure at work 14 days ago and had to have large blood clot removed from my brain, so far everything's went as planned and hopefully home tomorrow for some rest and recoup. Not sure what's allowed driving wise as now have 3 new ports tapped direct to brain/ecu. Always looking to do something different so we could run launch control, flat shift and Mmm nitrous. Before any of that I'm going to get my oldest son to take me out in it and put some miles on it as he's of just now with knee operation. As a passenger I might get a better feel for the car and see other areas I'd like to cover.
I certainly want to pop down to the Lakes and spend time with fellow members, so looking forward to that as will my wife and boys.

Grumpyowl
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Grumpyowl » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 pm

Stevie.w wrote:Thanks lads. Been away the weekend so wasn't able to post up.
I took a massive seizure at work 14 days ago and had to have large blood clot removed from my brain, so far everything's went as planned and hopefully home tomorrow for some rest and recoup. Not sure what's allowed driving wise as now have 3 new ports tapped direct to brain/ecu. .

Get well soon Stevie, health and family first :thumbsup:

Jasey

Post by Jasey » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:15 pm

Take care - GWS :thumbsup:

markplant
Lifer
Lifer

Post by markplant » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:42 pm

Get well stevie :thumbsup:
3.0 Manual. Sterling Grey. Cream leather Electric an Heated. Professional Navigation/Sony tablet replacement. Storm Werks . an parts waiting to be fitted

ronk
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ronk » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:42 pm

Just caught up with this post and want to wish you a speedy recovery - you can catch up with the car later !

Get well fella! :thumbsup:
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

metal licker
Lifer
Lifer

Post by metal licker » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:45 pm

Grumpyowl wrote:
Stevie.w wrote:Thanks lads. Been away the weekend so wasn't able to post up.
I took a massive seizure at work 14 days ago and had to have large blood clot removed from my brain, so far everything's went as planned and hopefully home tomorrow for some rest and recoup. Not sure what's allowed driving wise as now have 3 new ports tapped direct to brain/ecu. .

Get well soon Stevie, health and family first :thumbsup:
+1 All the best !
718 4.0 GTS Boxster in YELLOW :driving:
718 Guards Red Boxster .........Gone!
A35 AMG saloon .........Gone!
JCW ...........Gone !
E89 35i Msport VO ................Gone !
E89 23i SE DSB ................Gone !

Hello to Jason Isaacs

Yorkie Z

Post by Yorkie Z » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:16 pm

All the best mate :thumbsup:
A Dirty M///

Machine monkey
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Machine monkey » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:18 pm

Bloody hell mate take care if yourself. All the best with the recovery :thumbsup:
My little blue zed is in lots of bits. With lots of things started and not many finished! I may have found the limits of my time and ability!!

Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Marlon » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:35 am

That's a shocker! Get well soon Stevie :thumbsup:
Gone: 3.0si 2008 E85
911 997 Carrera S

synthedup

Post by synthedup » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:58 am

All the best Stevie, hope you're better soon!

craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

Post by craig3.2 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:30 am

Stevie.w wrote:Thanks lads. Been away the weekend so wasn't able to post up. I'm trying to pop down to the Lakes, will probably be sat/sun if all goes to plan.
Get well soon,wishes for a full and speedy recovery. Hope you get back to full health and we can see you at the National,Lakes meet at the start of July.
Please drop me a pm and let me know if you can make it,and your car info,etc(so we know who to expect),cheers.

All the best :thumbsup:
Interlagos Blue M RDSTR,2008. Logic7 dsp Hifi;satnav,stubby,htd seats,etc,etc.
Black 2005 3.0i NOW SOLD(and missed)

Jez_m

Post by Jez_m » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:07 pm

Get well soon mate.

Just read this whole thread, never knew about this car.. absolutely incredible work! I love it and i want it!! :D Would love to see some vids of it on the road. :driving: