New moderator - Marlon

Discuss ideas for improving and developing this forum
User avatar
Number5
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 4178
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:34 pm
Location: Bristol & Swansea

New moderator - Marlon

Post by Number5 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:21 pm

Yes, Congrats Marlon.
Well done Sir :happyclap:

Aronwales
Member
Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:37 pm

New moderator - Marlon

Post by Aronwales » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:30 pm

nice 1 :thumbsup:

User avatar
Grumpyowl
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 3175
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:00 pm
Location: North Derbyshire

New moderator - Marlon

Post by Grumpyowl » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:43 pm

Congratulations :thumbsup:

Online
User avatar
Nanu
Member
Member
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:47 pm
Location: Sunderland

New moderator - Marlon

Post by Nanu » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:51 pm

Guest appearances at all the outings from now on. Well done an honour indeed :thumbsup:
Image
35is Valencia Orange - Black/Orange Alcantara & leather interior and full set of toys
Previous
E89 25i White
E89 28i Crimson

User avatar
WLH
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 12276
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:08 am
Location: Taxsylvania
Contact:

New moderator - Marlon

Post by WLH » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:55 pm

Well deserved and good luck... :thumbsup:
2007 ///M Roadster - My Zed's - Member ZSCCA - ///M Registry - My Videos
Image

User avatar
Swiftly
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 8169
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:43 pm
Location: Edinburgh

New moderator - Marlon

Post by Swiftly » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:09 pm

Congratulations Colin :thumbsup:
Replacement, M240i auto coupe with lots of toys :D :driving:

Gone but not forgotten, my much loved 2007, 3.0si Sports, Silver Grey, Dream Red Leather 224 M Sport Alloys, Aero Skirts

User avatar
Marlon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8516
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:13 am
Location: Lancs.
Contact:

New moderator - Marlon

Post by Marlon » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:23 pm

Thanks to everyone who has posted since my last thank you :D
This forum and its members are something special that’s for sure, I feel privileged to have such support.
Image
3.0si 2008 | Remap | M seats | M wheel
Cruise | Style 32 alloys | DLV back box

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer
Posts: 3958
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 pm

New moderator - Marlon

Post by john-e89 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:53 pm

Marlon wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:23 pm
Thanks to everyone who has posted since my last thank you :D
This forum and its members are something special that’s for sure, I feel privileged to have such support.
Marlon, there’s something you’re not being told and it’s not right to do this to you, so before you go an even brighter shade of red in humble embarrassment I feel I must tell you...

I guess you don’t know that Marius and El Taco are planning a comeback, and that most of the forum have been asked to be a Mod and turned it down, you’re one of the last standing my friend. Much like a platoon of squaddies in line that are asked who volunteers and they all take a step back to leave the soppy guy standing front and centre......Hell, they even asked PVR....!!


:wink:

It’s a credit to you Colin, you’re the perfect choice for the job, well done sir. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
2015 E89 35is. Sapphire black on 296's, coral red, nav, cruise, pro wireless, comfort pack and toasty steering wheel.
Previous:
Z4M roady
E85 3.0 si,
E85 3.0SE
No 5 has landed...2nd ///Mental angry roller skate...

User avatar
Marlon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8516
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:13 am
Location: Lancs.
Contact:

New moderator - Marlon

Post by Marlon » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:02 pm

john-e89 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:53 pm
Marlon wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:23 pm
Thanks to everyone who has posted since my last thank you :D
This forum and its members are something special that’s for sure, I feel privileged to have such support.
Marlon, there’s something you’re not being told and it’s not right to do this to you, so before you go an even brighter shade of red in humble embarrassment I feel I must tell you...

I guess you don’t know that Marius and El Taco are planning a comeback, and that most of the forum have been asked to be a Mod and turned it down, you’re one of the last standing my friend. Much like a platoon of squaddies in line that are asked who volunteers and they all take a step back to leave the soppy guy standing front and centre......Hell, they even asked PVR....!!


:wink:

It’s a credit to you Colin, you’re the perfect choice for the job, well done sir. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:lol: Cheers John, El Taco was before my time - a legendary troll I believe.
Image
3.0si 2008 | Remap | M seats | M wheel
Cruise | Style 32 alloys | DLV back box

JonnyW
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:09 am

New moderator - Marlon

Post by JonnyW » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:10 pm

Congrats :thumbsup:

Online
User avatar
maxman
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1677
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:34 pm
Location: Wrexham

New moderator - Marlon

Post by maxman » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:28 pm

I am surprised we haven't had a poll to gauge opinion. :lol It's getting a bit like the Tory party at the moment with people jumping ship. :evil:
Good appointment ,well done Marlon :thumbsup:
2005 3.0I Toledo Blue ,Aeroskirts,Gaptech,Z4M wheels Goodyear F1 ,ZHP,M steering wheel,M front bumper.M Seats
Image

User avatar
Dietcokeman
Member
Member
Posts: 539
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 6:33 am
Location: Weston Turville Bucks or On another planet according to Mrs DCM.

New moderator - Marlon

Post by Dietcokeman » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:19 pm

How did I miss this ? Well done Colin, not only are you a top fella, you at least have the right colour Z :D

User avatar
Marlon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8516
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:13 am
Location: Lancs.
Contact:

New moderator - Marlon

Post by Marlon » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:08 am

Dietcokeman wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:19 pm
How did I miss this ? Well done Colin, not only are you a top fella, you at least have the right colour Z :D
Cheers Bryan, appreciated :)
Image
3.0si 2008 | Remap | M seats | M wheel
Cruise | Style 32 alloys | DLV back box

User avatar
Paulr
Member
Member
Posts: 650
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:46 pm
Location: Tunbridge Wells

New moderator - Marlon

Post by Paulr » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:17 pm

raymond.harper wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:22 pm
Well done Colin. Think to celebrate you should change your avatar to the other Marlon, The Perishers, as this is probably what you will look like after a few weeks!
Image
You mean that picture in his avator isn't Marlon the Mod?
If you try and take a cat apart the first thing you have is a non working cat.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests